Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Monday, January 25, 2016

I love my Chiropractor! Happy New Year 2016

A petition for dissolution of married was filed with out local court late last year. It turns out, nobody worth while likes to date still married people. I petitioned for the actual divorce and it isn't final but I might as well prepare you for that! We are both moving on with other people and adjusting to being co-parents and friends. I like it. I am sure I speak for him when I say he likes it too.

I thought you would be amused to know that I am getting established as an actual patient at the clinic he works at. I can't imagine anyone else touching my spine and I have excellent insurance. He really seems beat every time I see him. Reminiscent of Prince Valium on Spaceballs but with way better hair!! He adjusts 35-50 people a day if I recall. It is brutal, busy, physical work! He is paid 1K more than I am a year salary. Spoiler... it is under 50K!?!

We are both still dodging private student loan collectors and he still works well with the Federal Government repaying a sliding scale student loan payment towards the big C!

5 comments:

  1. We've started paying our student loans, too, but it is according to our income. It's still a lot!
    It sounds like he's working for The Joint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Joint doesn't take X-Rays. I am confused. It seemed that you loved your husband and were so loyal. So why would you be getting divorced? Also you mark your crotch area and make sexual advances towards him. But why would you do this if you are soon to be his civil ex-wife? I employ a lot of chiropractors in Missouri and pay much better than this. But 50K is good for him if he is happy with the work. Maybe one day he will be able to take over the practice. I am glad that you are having an amicable divorce. I am sure that it helps that you guys have acquired few assets to fight about and that you both love and care for your children. It was nice of you to help out by becoming a patient at the clinic. I am not sure why he wasn't friendly to you the day of your appointment. Maybe he was under a lot of stress that day and was upset that you were "messing around." Sometimes my wife visits me when I am very busy and she doesn't seem to understand that I can't just drop everything and see her right away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't work for the Joint. You're right, I was very loyal and love him. We were married happily for over 14 years but post mormon on completely different trajectories. We're partners in creating as many good experiences for our two children and getting them raised with abundance. I'm a cock tease regardless and you're right, he was busy and we've transitioned to a platonic friendship for over 9 months so I was out of hand trying to get him to crack a smile. Believe me it was his natured and he knows me well enough to take it like that. We divorce with no assets. 14 years of marriage and 7 years post grad chiropractic struggle hands you that. Thanks for reading! Stay well adjusted!

      Delete
    2. He doesn't work for the Joint. You're right, I was very loyal and love him. We were married happily for over 14 years but post mormon on completely different trajectories. We're partners in creating as many good experiences for our two children and getting them raised with abundance. I'm a cock tease regardless and you're right, he was busy and we've transitioned to a platonic friendship for over 9 months so I was out of hand trying to get him to crack a smile. Believe me it was his natured and he knows me well enough to take it like that. We divorce with no assets. 14 years of marriage and 7 years post grad chiropractic struggle hands you that. Thanks for reading! Stay well adjusted!

      Delete
  3. Amazing blog.
    It’s very useful information for everyone. I really appreciate this blog.
    Keep it up.
    Las vegas chiropractor

    ReplyDelete