Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Sunday, September 28, 2014

More Werking for the Twerking

My husband chose one of the exciting oppotunities in our new home land, and has been licensed and seeing patients for a few weeks. He is so happy. I am so happy for him. It took almost 7 years to obtain his dream position and a slew of unlikely circumstances unfolding as he pressed forward down the yellow brick road- stumbling on opportunity that seemed to be right outside his proverbial door waiting for him here.


Now that we are here we have the means to address the black hole of debt that chiropractic school and post graduate circumstances created. In fact... it's like we're standing at the top of the Grand Canyon like always with the canyon being our debt except for now... we have some rope and a tools to see how one day maybe we could cross it and get to the other side. Before, it was just a joke- an impossible dream. Now, maybe eventually, we can at the very least, position ourselves to make friends with someone who owns a helicopter!


Home ownership is on the horizon as well as a much over due family vacation to Disney Land. I can not tell you how nice it is to just have to send him off to the clinic in the morning with nothing but a kiss and a smile! Today, it is a pleasure to be a Chiropractors wife! I'll do my best to keep him!

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandfather was a chiropractor before he passed away. He also taught chiropractics at a university. He was very good. A lot of people benefit from chiropractics. Thanks for posting!

    Mark Leach | http://www.firstchiropracticclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fascinating that you both are back in business and being the wife of an osteopath, it would be a pleasure for you because he is the person who provides relief to the people of society from their injuries and pains and to protect anyone from pain is quite a noble cause as well. You are really very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting news! I hope to hear more about your good fortune in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to hear that things are going well for you !!! I hope that you
    will continue to prosper and many good times are ahead for you! Thank you for sharing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really excited for you guy's! It is a great feeling to be done with chiropractic school and start practicing. Even though you have debt because of student loans and such, in my opinion, it is good that your husband is doing something he loves. I wish you the best in your endeavors!

    http://highlandparkchiropractors.com/index.php?p=120903

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear that you and your hubby have found some happiness... I know it took a long time for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'd even considered offering a look to see if your husband would be a good fit for my clinic... if you are ever up in our neck of the woods, look us up, okay? Dynamic Chiropractic Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chiropractor is a great techniques to relief a man from join pains. So Its a really nice blog. We have also provide chiropractor services... http://getbalancedhealth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great info here,
    Thank you very much for share this knowledge. This post is really very helpful and informative.
    Las vegas chiropractors

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it does take time to build a lucrative practice. I opened my private chiropractic office in 2010 with mounds of college debt. Today (5yrs later) I have a very successful chiropractic office, drive a nice ATS Caddy, and just purchased some land and I am building my Dream Home! 5 yrs ago with mounds of college debt I never would have dreamed I would be TOTALLY debt free and be setting down with someone drafting out my dream home but it does happen! #ILOVEBEINGACHIROPRACTOR ~Dr. Ellsworth www.Ellsworthchiro.com www.facebook.com/ellsworthchiropractic

    ReplyDelete