Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sexy Chiropractic CE Credits

While my husband is in attendance at a Standard Process seminar all day today for CE (continuing Education) credits I have found myself responding to blog comments here. I love that I decided to use this blog as a plat form for those in seek of real life chiropractic profession experiences.


To tell you the truth, if chiropractic put one in a position where one gets access to mental health services I would have never thought to turn to blogging. It saved me. Otherwise, I would have merrily blogged for fun about human sexuality and mocking societal constraints on the natural man. Talking about sex and building an empire of scandalous topics arraying from "Why Men Cheat!" to "Why She Does Married Men-An interview with a mistress!" I wouldn't stop there, I would do "Polygamy vs Polyamory" "Bisexual vs Bi-curious" "Why won't he/she put out" "Mad MILFS" "Disabled not Sexually Impaired" "Senior Sex" "Mormon Swingers" "Married, Monogamous, and Not Bored" and so on and so forth. By now, such a fantasy blog would have been a drop in the pool of an already oversexed superhighway still causing whip lash to those who stumbled upon it.


Clearly, chiropractic blogging was the right route for me. Someone has to remedy the whip lash from all the rubber necking! Who better than my very own husband? A chiropractor.



P.s. Today, on a side note, since I have nothing of substance to offer you but had the itch to contribute to my blog I have to tell you I was recently called, "and embarrassment to the profession" on a forum I adore. It is a good thing I am not a chiropractor myself but merely married to one observing his ongoing plight then, huh??

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of chiropractors that I have heard of in Florida. They do a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog. I'd love to chat with your husband about his business. How can we connect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. drbshepherd@gmail.com His business is more or less a hobby he loves as much as his other hobby of rocking on guitar!! Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. I hope you keep up with your blogging... it's good to get another perspective on chiropractic from a different angle. Thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete