Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summer Time=Part Time

I have decided to cut to part time at my job. I took a transfer within the company I work for to work 1/2 as much as I do now which is the worst timing because my husband has no income this summer. This fall he has a full time teaching contract and will get paid through next summer but not this one. Luckily we are proficient living lean and frugal. Being a chiropractor guarantees one will become experts at living at or below poverty level as defined by our federal government. I also expect this to be one of our families most memorable summers! Money doesn't mean happiness for us because we've hardly tasted what it feels like to have money at all so it is a non-issue. I guess we have become expert at hoping my husbands big break is right around the corner! I feel like his luck is going to change and we will all benefit and be ready for it. We are lucky to have really good kids who enjoy life as is. Our biggest desire is to take them to Disney Land in California this fall and it is possible if we play our cards right!

No comments:

Post a Comment