Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Medical Doctor tells you the Truth

I have been a fan of Dr Mercola long before my husband ever became a Doctor of Chiropractic. In case you didn't know here is why my husband got to pay as much as an MD for school but can't make a minimum wage in the profession! Thank you Dr Mercola!
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/12/30/rethinking-medical-associations-best-interests.aspx?e_cid=20111230_DNL_art_1

Medicine's opposition to chiropractic was its strongest under the leadership of Morris Fishbein, Secretary of the American Medical Association from 1924 to 1949, who led a 50-year anti-chiropractic campaign in both professional publications and the public media.

1 comment:

  1. sucks. i am sorry. i do understand. in some ways... my experience has been similar. but then.... it was a doctor who messed me up for life.....

    ReplyDelete