Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Monday, October 17, 2011

I like crack!

My husband has been adjusting coworkers at the school and they love it. Faculty chiropractic access is a win win....too bad most school districts don't consider it as a permanent perk of the education establishment! For all I know there are closet former chiropractors teaching in every school as it is! Go figure my husband's school is charter so of corse it is cool enough to allow him to do this! The money is fun money or as Dave Ramsey would say, "blow money." Which is ironic because I wanted to put a fully warm heartfelt cheer for getting adjusted yesterday and feeling awesome! I love getting "cracked!"

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl, have you ever look into AMC http://www.amcfamily.com/ My husband speak highly of them and all the principles they have teach him. A local chiro friend of his (the one that has been adjusting him), just went this last weekend and it is excited about it. I love AMC people they are amazing and realy know what they are doing they will truly help your business grow.
    Since I found you in blogger, I had been praying for y'all!!
    Hugs
    ENid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Enid!!!!! We will certainly look into it! Thanks for your positive vibes and prayers! xxo0

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome... this is us http://www.amcchiropractic.net/ . Your husband is welcome to call mine so he can share his experience with AMC.
    We found them in 2001 and it truly had been a life changing skill for him and how he runs his practice. I don't work the office, I am truly busy with our kids since I do homeschool them :) anyway not trying to push anything.
    Hugs!
    Enid

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your input here Don. My most recent post will most likely vex you as I was sort of happy the straights were thwarting accreditation hearings! As long as you know it was pure delight for attention to the matter more than the cause on either side! :o) We'll be in touch. I have lot's of thoughts about the options you are fighting for and am quite afraid of my husband going back to school only to get out and have no 'real' job at the end of the road. We can't live that reality again. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete