Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome Home

We actually saw our first new patients here at the house on Saturday. My husband was definitely in his element as he engaged in his exams. I tried not to watch but snuck peeks as I entered them into the computer because I am kinky like that. Watching him adjust people is mesmerizing too! Eventually I took our kids outside which is something I couldn't do at our clinic! It turns out they like to watch too and get in cat/dog fights which is unacceptable!

It felt really natural to have real people over and they seemed extremely pleased with my husband! That always pleasantly surprises me because *I* think he is marvelous and worth every penny and more a visit but always hold my breathe when we have new people as I wonder if they feel they are getting their money's worth and such! We work really well together too and it felt really good to greet the patients, get them started on paperwork, and turn them over to the good doctor! Even preparing our little home office systems was fun as we emailed our final paperwork proofs back and forth and will also do the same thing for his business cards!

It almost feels as though a home office should have been our endeavor ALL ALONG! Who knew? We obviously have to learn things the hard way!

It is still his desire to bag the hospital job altogether and he might have a chance to do so working part time at The Joint in Sugarhouse! They are still interviewing and my husband stopped by there after a haircut on Saturday to get a badly needed adjustment! They mentioned they are still looking for someone loosely to work part time. We, shall, see...... I know it would please my husband! You know the place is awesome if that is where the chiropractors go to get adjusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment