Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dislike About Being a Chiropractors Wife

I get shit like this in my email inbox once or twice a week no doubt from listings as the office manager in behalf of my husband:

Sixteen years of Catholic School and an upbringing by devout practitioners of guilt-slinging parenting – I’m compelled to ask your forgiveness.

Mind you I was not consciously nor was I maliciously misbehaving. I’m well aware that this does not excuse my actions. I say this in the hope that it will afford me leniency when you assign my penance.

I sincerely wish that my apologetic confession will lead to a deepening of our relationship moving forward.

Okay – here goes… deep breath…..my sin is as follows:

During the past several months – five, maybe six months – I have, on at least seven different occasions – barged into your inbox offering my products/services while failing to offer valuable innovative tools for success.

I admit that I violated one of the most significant commandments of email conduct and etiquette.

For this I am sorry.

I know better. I constantly remind my coaching clients that it is vitally important that they must ALWAYS BLEND YOUR MISSION WITH YOUR MARKETING!

I preach the power of stating your intention while extending your invitation.

I explain that the best and quickest way to piss off their peeps is by aggressive and relentless self-promotion. Sadly this strategy soon provides results in the polar opposite of the intention. The live commercials push people away vs. pulling them in.

Conversely, wishing not to appear too needy, too pushy or too greedy - doctors might select silence over solicitation.

SIMPLE SOLUTION: Promote both your reason and your request. Whether you are requesting a referral, an in-office or community lecture, an advertisement, event or theme of the month – include your intention with your invitation.

Here are several examples…

SUCCESS STRATEGY: “There are far too many people in our community suffering needlessly. Many of whom are not familiar with chiropractic. That’s why I ask you to tell friends/family members about our office.”

“I've made it my mission to make a significant impact on the health of our town. As a member of my practice – you are a Chiropractic Ambassador. Please let me know if there is one person that you wish was coming here for care.”

“As a community service I offer lectures inside as well as outside of the office. Far too many sick and suffering are seeking ways to regain and enhance their health. If you are a member of a Church, health or civic organization that hosts lectures – I’d be honored to meet/speak with the members.”

I do hereby promise to practice what I preach. I will provide you with pearls prior to personal promotion.

Fair enough?

++++++++++++++++++++

“FEELINGS AREN’T FACTS”
Dr. Tony Palermo
DrT@DrTonyPalermo.com

Let’s start where ALL success begins. We’ll start with your mindset and your consciousness. The following examples are from real-life discussions and coaching sessions that I’ve had with countless chiropractors from around the world.
These discussions have led me to create my Top Ten “You’re Full of Baloney” List when it comes to why a chiropractor’s business is NOT succeeding.

The purpose of the assessment is to understand the distinction between our feelings vs. the facts. During our coaching conversations my clients discover a far more objective perspective of themselves, their practices and their communities. And THAT’S where the real fun begins for them.

“In the absence of data – humans default to emotions.” (Palermo-ism)

Check it out for yourself – let’s see where it takes us…

“You’re full of Baloney (or NOT)” Self-Assessment

Instructions: Please place check marks next to each belief that you currently hold on the “You’re Full of Baloney (or NOT)” list below.

(Note that honesty counts! Please place a check mark next to each one that you may only “slightly” believe to be true for you)

_____ 1. “You Don’t Understand My Town/City”
______2. “I’m thinking of changing careers, professions.”
______3. “I’m really very good at what I do, but no one is coming into my office!”
______ 4. “Philosophy isn’t that important.”
_____ 5. “I don’t want to sell my services or my care.”
_____ 6. “EVERYONE deserves to get adjusted”.
_____ 7. “I’m doing everything I possibly can – and my business STILL isn’t doing any better!”
_____ 8. “I don’t get why people don’t get it! They just don’t understand the importance of chiropractic care!”
_____ 9. “I don’t know how to run a business – I just want to adjust as many people as possible and I know that the Universe/God will provide for me.”
_____ 10. “If I just had the right scripting for my report of findings, my consultation, my visit to visit communication, my health care demonstration, my examination, my blah, blah, blah….THEN I could be successful!”

_____ TOTAL – How full of baloney (or NOT) are you?

Please email your assessment to me and I’ll be happy to offer you my coaching response. Email your completed assessment to DrT@DrTonyPalermo.com

++++++++++++++++++

“If YOU Knew What THEY Know – You’d Do What They Do!"
(Sound familiar? ‘Practice what YOU Preach’)

Are you finding that many of the "conventional" ways you've been taught to grow your practice and your income just ain’t working? Do you feel like you have to work twice as hard for half as much?

FACT: “We can’t solve new challenges with old strategies”

I've got a solution for you – it’s based on FACT and not feeling. Twenty-two years of personal success in a COMPLETELY CASH PRACTICE, sixteen-years of coaching thousands of successful as well as unsuccessful practitioners plus a lifelong commitment to diligent study of success – I've learned a thing or two along the way.

I’ve identified “The Nineteen Closely Guarded Secrets of the World’s Wealthiest Chiropractors.”

And the great news is that each and every one of the nineteen secrets can be learned AND reproduced. Every minute detail including the step-by-step “how to” recipe has been followed with great success by my clients.

I’m making it available to you today at a fee that makes it darn near impossible to resist.

Doc, this is not ‘hype’ or ‘theory’. This is real world strategy and practical application. This is not a one-hour review program. This is a “do it like this” resource for ultra-success.

To give you an idea of the depth of this material –

SIX FULL HOURS OF AUDIO! Yep, you read that right. Six hours of digital audio (upload to your mp3, iPod and/or hard-drive) in which I outline every single one of the 19-Secrets along with the step by step strategies for implementation.
THIRTY-FOUR PAGES OF NOTES! You will receive a 34-page Workbook to accompany the recorded materials. Every conceivable aspect of the Ultra-Successful Practice is explained including marketing, goal setting, reactivations, referrals, correspondence, communication and much, much more.
THREE-MONTHS OF UNLIMITED EMAIL COACHING SUPPORT! Yes, as my gift to you I will include three months of coaching support. You can email me with any/all questions or clarification needed for THREE FULL MONTHS!
ADDED BONUS FOR THE FIRST EIGHT TO PURCHASE: The first eight doctors to purchase the program will be invited to an exclusive one-hour conference call with me as I offer six of the Marketing Musts that I consistently perform for my guaranteed professional success. The call will be recorded and available ONLY FOR THE FIRST EIGHT DOCTORS to order. (DUH – stop reading and order NOW!)
The fee for your copy of “The Nineteen Closely Guarded Secrets of the World’s Wealthiest Chiropractors” including the 6-hours of audio files and 34-page Workbook is being offered to you for a one-time and one-time ONLY “DOG DAYS OF SUMMER” tuition of only $59.00 US$.

CLICK HERE NOW TO ORDER

This offer expires on Thursday August 4, 2011 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.

Doc, I sincerely hope that you can immediately see the immense value of this offer and submit your order now.

In health,

Dr. Tony Palermo


My vernacular usually doesn't include the word shit but alas there is a place for it. I have an idea for Dr. Palermo! Hey Doc, write my husband a thousand dollar check every month and he will call you for 30 minutes a week to stroke your ego and get your head so full of hot steam and unrealistic expectations of chiropractic prosperity that you will find it more than worth your time and money! As a bonus, he will plug out a glowing testimony of your services complete with bloviated numbers and maybe a meet and greet in Hawaii! How does that sound??

No comments:

Post a Comment