Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Joint- Sugar House, Utah

http://www.thejoint.com/

My husband has his name in a hat for a position with this company here locally in Sugar House. Sugar House is the cutest little town ever here in Salt Lake City and I recently only discovered this fact taking our creations to see a $1 movie there! It was so Boulder, Colorado where my husband and I met and married ourselves! It had a Whole Foods Market and just felt so us! Nothing would please us more than to be able to SETTLE DOWN. Preferably here. Our family dynamics really fit here and he is already a Taylor made Utah boy through and through who is anxious to get his hands on peoples spines full time! To see him work is like watching an artist paint something spectacular or a musician play something captivating! He is gentle and explains things and gets places to move where some patients sware "nobody can get". He has NEVER had a problem with retention, only getting the word out he exists! Getting people in the door isn't easy unless you have hot busty women or charismatic good looking guys out blanketing the area in his behalf! Not to mention staff is nice! Where he currently associates they don't have staff!!? It is insane!!

I am calling all of you forth to shout out to the four corners of the earth good vibes that he at the very least gets an interview for the position and lands it brilliantly so he can start his 25 year career as a chiropractor!! Thank you! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. My husband has a meet and greet there on Thursday. Either way they seem like an awesome option for folks. I have Joint pride whether he gets a position there or not! I love their concept and I love the accessibility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband met with the owner and the primary doc this morning and he really was impressed by the place. We'll see..... I hope they know if they get him they get me. Bonus! I love their concept. After a couple years of business ownership at my husbands side I have to say I can't think of a better business model and idea. Give the people what they want! What a revolutionary concept! Everyone I talk to, even family WANT TO GO to their chiropractor but "can't afford it." This is where the Joint comes in! Marvelous! Let thy spine be curved and your body well adjusted hence forth!

    ReplyDelete