Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I figured out the problem!

Okay, THE problem is the fact that the chiropractic profession has evolved quicker than society can ever possibly catch up to! Think about it! Most chiropractors didn't need a Bachelors degree and could finish school through the 80s for around $40k TOTAL. They got into the world and worked it! They established themselves and still exist today! We purchased our practice from a class of 98' grad from Palmer. He didn't have the standard of education either although his price tag was over $100K like the rest of us! Yet ALL of these folks are licensed "physicians" in the field.
It is crystal clear to those of us graduating in the year 2000+ or even 2005+ that we paid more and were put through more rigorous training than the hoards of docs prior! It's no mystery to me that the public is so confused. Even at this very moment with a chiropractor on every corner, you are dealing with fruits and vegetables not apples to apples! What I mean is from a clinical standpoint in practice my husband was trained to diagnose, examen, treat, and read x-rays. He was taught to be a doctor. So when an unsuspecting 40+ year old walks in they don't want and exam, they don't want a lesson that they should be changing their lifestyle, they just want to get cracked and they want to pay you 80s prices for it!
I am so smart. As GI Joe says, "Knowing is half the battle!"

3 comments:

  1. That actually makes a lot of sense. But I'd much prefer a chiropractor that has been trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jen! Making Chiropractic a part of your life is very wise. It has served this former anti-chiropractor VERY well. It works because I have access to it! Find a good guy or gal who graduated in the year 2000 something! You'd be in excellent hands! They are worth every penny! Chiropractic first!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who's in school right now.

    I've never been before, but as I've learned about healing my life, chiropractic care just makes sense.

    ReplyDelete