Chiropractor's wife!

Chiropractor's wife!
Have Curves In All The Right Places?

Monday, February 28, 2011

Revolutionary...No Really!

"If you give people what they want, you'll get what you want."

All my husband wanted to do was to be able to provide for his family the basic necesities of life. Not very ambitous if you ask me. Well, remember me telling you that the lucrative options in chiropractic exist on sub industries like coaching, practice building, and products (decompression too)? Well, we got our first round of junk mail because we decided to buy some nutrition software for $475 and clearly they sold us out and sent our info to their groupies. This first wave of material from sunny California addressed to Dr Bradley Shepherd is completely retarded. Quotes similar to the one above found throughout!

No, really? Give people what they want? Look, most people who have ever gone to a chiropractor LOVE to be adjusted and want that, but they don't want to pay for it.

The other group of people, like Dr B's very own dad won't let him touch him. Reason being mainly because "once you start going you always have to go." So it's a scam like soda pop, fast food, and amusement parks!

And lastly, those who have gone to a chiropractor once or twice but felt like it was evil, wrong, unhealthy, and potentially hazardous to their health.

So there you have it! Maybe I should branch out and start a practice building company and get my picture taken with all the fat cat chiropractors who are the minority and have them eventually bestow their blessing on my husband and accept him as a groupie and spread the wealth! Oh wait, except, my husband doesn't have a shot in hell because he doesn't drink alcohol, smoke, chase women, or delight in ripping people off with dizzing rhetoric only to pick their pockets! He's an upstanding congruent doctor who wants to help people optimize their health naturally even if it means his family is broke hence forth and forever!

And broke isn't half bad! Oprah doesn't even have it as good as I have it! I get to be a stay at home mom, wife, and do whatever I want to do. Being a chiropractors wife really has its benefits! I also love that I get to see my husband all the time and he isn't on call or absent in our lives!! Oh, and we are NEVER sick. EVER. I don't even know what a headache is!

No comments:

Post a Comment